Managing your greatest investment and assets.
We take stock in the day-to-day.
As a full-service senior living management company, Greenbrier Senior Living collaborates with the best designers, architects and construction companies in the industry to create the most innovative and person-centered senior living communities in the market. We also oversee all operations to make sure we’re on schedule and budget, while ensuring the quality of the products and services delivered daily exceeds the vision of our partners.
Our purpose is to make life better for our residents, associates and communities – while maximizing efficiencies, financial resources and returns. Together, we create a clear roadmap for success.
- Participate in the design review of new communities to provide operational feedback regarding resident preferences, space utilization, equipment choices, technology integration and general work areas of employees.
- Create operating proformas for new developments that require setting unit rates, forecast fill-up schedules, determine staffing ratios and wage rates, and meeting financial performance objectives required by investors.
- Conduct all pre-opening duties to assure effective marketing and sales systems are implemented in a timely fashion along with the hiring and training of all key community associates in preparation for licensure and full operation.
- Conduct post-opening and on-going community operations to successfully obtain licensure and thereafter operate the community in an efficient and effective manner with high resident satisfaction.
- Develop annual budgets and monthly financial statements in an accurate and timely manner as well as other internal financial dashboards that provide expense controls and revenue forecasts throughout the year.
- Provide third-party operational and asset management for existing communities as well as conduct operational improvement plans for communities needing assistance.