Communities Built on CARING, LIVING and AGING WELL
In everything we do at Greenbrier Senior Living, we aim to reflect our belief that the best things in life are experiences created together. The following programs were developed in that spirit — laying the foundation for the extraordinary quality of care and dedication we provide.
We are one heart, one team, serving others. Our associates truly are at the heart of everything we do. They are the champions who deliver on our mission statement to empower and serve with heart and passion. And they fulfill our promise to help residents age with joy, vitality and wellbeing.
Our Hearts of Service are exemplified by these three pivotal behaviors:
- Understanding the need — understanding what someone needs and providing it to them. This is about giving one’s full heart and attention, genuinely listening to each person and responding thoughtfully to the need.
- Exceeding the need — seeking opportunities to go above and beyond the request. This is about being proactive in service, asking “what more may I do for you?”
- Serving with pleasure — concluding each personal engagement with a sentiment, “I’m happy to have been able to serve you.” This is about showing gratitude in being given the chance to serve.
Dining well is an important part of living well. Good food, shared with good friends, feeds our bodies and our souls. Which is why our community focuses on wholesome ingredients, planned thoughtfully and prepared with love and care.
Our Dine Well, Live Well™ program achieves this through:
- Healthy dishes made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Flexible all-day dining to accommodate residents’ individual schedules and preferences
- Diverse menus featuring delicious, good-for-you meals and classic comfort foods
- A trained culinary team that strives to deliver an exceptional dining experience at every meal
Providing a pathway to aging with grace and vitality. Nurturing a person’s overall well-being is more than exercising the body. It’s also about exercising the mind, spirit and soul. Masterful Moments, a research-based lifestyle and wellness program, focuses on engaging the whole person physically, spiritually, intellectually and socially.
Our signature approach includes:
- A robust calendar of events and activities, presentations, courses, classes and entertainment, offered at flexible times so residents can choose how much they wish to participate based on their timelines, not ours
- Activities designed to delight, connect and promote a sense of purpose in each day
- A wellness program that fosters a healthy lifestyle, accommodating all ages and abilities
Financial security is a distinct benefit for long-term residency. This unique loyalty plan for Independent Living residents provides a lower monthly cost for long-term, on-site health services. Every year of residency equates to additional monthly savings on the cost of assisted living or memory care, if ever needed.